Marketing Manager – Product & Sales Enablement
Titan Cloud Software builds cloud software for retail and commercial fuel businesses (i.e. gas stations, fleet & logistics companies). We are a small, PE-backed company with big plans to grow and scale, and are looking for an experienced, energetic, and flexible marketing manager to join our team near Nashville.
We need someone to join our marketing team to focus on product marketing and sales enablement. The person in this role will work with our product and customer success teams to conduct research, understand the customer, build personas, develop positioning frameworks, understand the competition. As the company’s first product marketing hire, the person in this role will need to be the champion of the product marketing function – helping colleagues understand the purpose it serves and the impact it has on an organization.
This person will also need to take the output from all the product marketing efforts and turn it into compelling sales enablement materials: case studies, testimonials, battle cards, messaging tools, blog posts, editorial content, and more. You will work closely with the sales team to understand their needs—and the needs of current and prospective customers—to develop content that drives engagement at all stages of the sales funnel, from awareness to conversion, retention, and repurchase.
As a vital member of a small team, you will also be needed to help with all aspects of marketing, including helping with events, campaigns, analysis, and more. Characteristics of the Successful Candidate will include:
- A growth mindset and a great attitude. Flexibility and adaptability are required for a team responsible for rapid growth.
- A strategic approach to problem solving
- You know how to get stuff done.
- Confidence and determination working with executive team
- Attention to detail and a drive for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical abilities and experience presenting insights and analysis to colleagues and executives.
- Ability and eagerness to jump into any project or task where needed. No “that’s not my job” around here!
- 5 – 7 years of progressive experience in B2B product marketing roles, ideally for SaaS firms
- Very strong ability to write well in a variety of styles and formats (technical, persuasive, editorial, advertising copy, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, journalism, writing, or related field of study
- Experience working with and managing external contributors (graphic design, video production, etc.)
- Able to get up to speed with new industries & products quickly
- Experience in the global retail fuel industry
- Experience doing product marketing in an IoT business
- Submit your resume and a cover letter that explains why you’re a fit for this position via the form below.