Proactively Perform Audits and Manage Your Compliance Risks on the Cloud
As a health care organization, you simply cannot afford to take risks. Staying proactive in your care center needs means always staying in compliance. Not only can fines be expensive, the reputational costs are inexcusable. You've invested too much time and money building trust in your community.
The new proposed EPA regulations mean every facility that stores fuel must conform to a higher standard of due diligence. Failure to do so can mean heavy fines, increased liability, and deep brand damage. These new regulations augment and put teeth into the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which now expands to encompass all facilities that store fuel. Compliance requires monthly visual inspections and very specific record-keeping practices, best managed on a secure cloud solution.
Titan cloud software keeps hospitals and related facilities on the high road, above the risks of regulatory non-compliance. It is the leading environmental compliance management software in the industry, currently managing over 60,000 USTs (Underground Storage Tanks), as well as thousands of ASTs (Above Ground Storage Tanks). Simply subscribe to Titan, and you're well on your way to maintaining 100% compliance.
Hospital & Health Care Facility Compliance Suite
Choose from the environmental and mobile inspection software options below to keep your health care facility in compliance with the new regulations:
- Storage tank compliance management on the cloud
- E-mail notification of important dates
- Inspection and testing tracking and management
- Best-practice tank inspection software for iPhone, iPad
Please contact Titan today to discuss the specific software options that will adequately cover your risks, and help you accomplish your unique heath facility compliance goals.
Titan offers tailored software support services to ensure you are optimizing use of our powerful cloud software and receiving a fast return on your investment. These support services include:
Fuel Support Services
- ATG set-up and configuration
- Alarm notification set-up and configuration
- Alarm triage
Environmental Support Services
- Initial compliance analysis & gap closure
- Facility assessments (good data aggregation)
- Release Detection automated from ATG or manual entry
- Testing automation & management
- Regulatory inspections/NOV response management
- Permit & registrations management
- Compliance issue resolution
- Document management
Facility Support Services
- Set-up and customization of vendors, GL codes, and workflow
- Lease management
- User training
For alarm management services, such as 24/7 call center support, Titan partners with Gilbarco FMS. This partnership ensures our clients receive both the best software (Titan) and the best tier 1 alarm response services (FMS).
Please contact us today to request more information about optimizing your use of Titan cloud software.